On a PC, you often need to be using a music streaming service that allows offline playback in order to mark a playlist for offline sync, like Spotify. The following is how to accomplish it on Spotify:
1. **Open Spotify:**
Launch the Spotify app on your PC and log in to your account.
2. **Create or Open a Playlist:**
Create a new playlist or open an existing playlist that you want to mark for offline sync.
3. **Toggle Offline Mode:**
To enable offline mode, follow these steps:
- For Windows: Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner. In the dropdown menu, switch on the "Offline" toggle.
- For Mac: Go to the Spotify menu (top-left corner), click on "Spotify," and then select "Offline Mode."
4. **Sync the Playlist:**
Once you've enabled offline mode, you can mark the playlist for offline sync:
- In the playlist, you'll see a toggle switch next to the playlist name. Turn on this switch. This will make the playlist available for offline listening.
- Spotify will begin downloading the songs in the playlist to your device.
5. **Monitor Syncing:**
You'll see a progress bar or indicator showing the download progress for the playlist. Wait until all the songs have been downloaded.
6. **Listen Offline:**
Once the sync is complete, you can listen to the playlist even when your device is not connected to the internet.